Tuesday, January 19, 2010

another day

I had such a great but busy day today I was so glad to be back at work it was mad chaos as usual but I just love it I stay busy and I always feel so accomplished at the end of the day. I also stayed on target today as far as my weight loss journey goes I had my usual breakfast of lean gourmet pizza rolls, gross right but i dont eat breakfast until like 10 or 11, then for lunch i had half a sloppy joe sandwhich left over from last nights dinner and for supper we ordered pizza cause we were both so tired but I had one slice of cheese pizza and a breadstick so not to bad I guess.
I am not feeling real great today just kind of sluggish and hurting all over I hope this doesnt mean a flare up is coming :(
Not much to say today I need to head to bed and get ready for a new day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment